The Folstaf Company has authorized me, Karla -- Folstaf® builder and servicer for 10+ years -- to establish the service department in my own workshop, Folstaf Authorized Repair & Warranty Service. Materials will be, as always, the same as those used to build your original Folstaf®. The same great service you are accustomed to!
Warranty and Refurbishment programs, backed by The Folstaf Company, provide Folstaf® owners with whatever help is needed to get their Folstaf® back into excellent condition.
1) Contact Karla to receive a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
607-821-1460, mailbox #2
2) Send Me:
a) Your Folstaf® ( no wading belts or holsters, please)
b) A note detailing the problem with your Folstaf®, including your RA#
c) Your name / address / phone / email
d) Payment in the amount of $10.00 (non-refundable) to cover the cost
of return shipping within the U.S. (For shipping outside the U.S. contact me.)
Accepted forms of payments are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
Checks made out to Folstaf Authorized Repair & Warranty Service
3) Mail to: Folstaf Authorized Repair & Warranty Service
170 Lutheranville Rd
East Worcester, NY 12064
1) When I receive your Folstaf® I will examine it.
2) I will either call or email you to let you know what needs to be done, tell you what is and isn't covered under the warranty, and what costs, if any, are involved.
3) With your approval and your payment, I will repair/ refurbish your Folstaf®.
4) Your Folstaf® will be returned to you. Average turnaround time is two weeks.